Whether your interest is sports, academics, arts, technology, or a little bit of everything, you will find it at Summer at the Academy. We are committed to providing a summer filled with fun and adventures! Our high-quality camps are led by talented and enthusiastic teachers and coaches who are passionate about what they do! Located on the beautiful 70-acre campus of Norfolk Academy, Summer at the Academy provides a positive and rewarding day camp experience for your child.
Registration Opens in April!
Follow #nahappycamper on Instagram!
Meet the Director
Director of Summer and Auxiliary Programs
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I register for camp online?
- How does the deposit process work?
- How does the payment plan work?
- May I still register for camps after June 1st?
- What is your refund policy?
- How will I know if a camp my child wants to attend is full? Is there a waiting list?
- Is it really important to read the “Camp Handbook”?
- My child does not attend Norfolk Academy, can he/she still attend?
- What forms do you need for registration?
- What if I decide over the weekend that I want to register my child for a camp that begins on Monday?
- Is lunch included with camp tuition?
- Do you offer a bus service? Is there a fee?
- Do you offer Extended Care?