College HUNKS Hauling Junk & Moving
Virginia BeachApplication: Career ConnectionsOpen to: Upper School Students, College Students, and Recent Graduates
FamilyApp™ is a new lifestyle app designed to help users connect with their loved ones. It utilizes patented end-to-end encrypted technologies and artificial intelligence, which makes us among the most secure and innovative tech companies in the world-- located right in the heart of Virginia Beach.
(With FamilyApp you can discover activities, add events to your family calendar and share helpful information brought to you through curated family channels. We provide one place to connect all generations so you’ll never have to deal with fragmented family communications again.) (you can delete this paragraph if the listing is too long!)
We are looking for strong writers, editors, and those who are interested in learning social media marketing. We can offer paid summer internships to high school and college students at the rate of $12 an hour.
We would like a minimum commitment of 15 hours a week for one month, but for the right candidates, we could offer up to 40 hours a week for three months. Hours are flexible, and for most projects, working remotely is fine.
Editorial Intern Responsibilities may include:
- Copyediting articles within our app and lifestyle portal Familyapp.com
- Writing and contributing to lifestyle articles. Any experience with SEO (search engine optimization) is a plus, but we can train strong writers how to use it.
- Writing and editing social media posts.
- Researching and utilizing article topics using our artificial intelligence-enabled system
- UX (user experience) writing within the app itself
Social Media Intern Responsibilities may include:
- Graphic design and image editing
- Social media contributions- including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest- this encompasses organizing photoshoots, very basic video filming and editing, generating ideas, outreach to social media influencers, engaging with followers, and more
- Marketing and organizing promotional events
Some qualified interns may be able to help in both social media/marketing, and writing. As we are a new and growing company, we have many opportunities for more long-term employment beyond a summer internship. Thanks for your interest!
Tidewater Arts Outreach’s mission is to bring joy to older adults and enhance their well-being through creative engagement with the arts. The Social Media and Marketing Intern will provide social media and marketing support with tasks related to social media posting, website editing, multimedia capturing, and marketing collateral projects. The intern will also plan, market, and assist Tidewater Arts Outreach with programs and special events.
Applicants should be excellent writers and proofreaders. Familiarity with social media, hashtags, branding, and community outreach. Being an organized self-starter with excellent communication skills, and knowledge of internet research is required. Knowledge of Wordpress is preferred. This unpaid internship will require 4 hours/week at our Norfolk office between 10am-4pm, M-F. Address: 809 Brandon Ave, Suite 300, Norfolk, VA 23517. For more information, please email volunteers@